Season six Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky–who is a little annoyed that husband Kevin Manno gets to rejoin society while she takes care of her toddler and baby whom she pushed out of her body, by the way–tells US Weekly that they’re discussing a vasectomy:
We’re talking about vasectomies. Like, we are done. I’ve done enough, OK? I’ve had children, I’ve been through pregnancy, labor. He can do something this time. ...The thing is, a vasectomy is reversible.
Of course Will Smith is writing a book of “transcendent art” for YOU of stuff he’s been thinking about. If consistent with what he’s been telling us over in the past decade, we’re in for scientological numerological wisdom from on high (Calabasas).
He’s open to the highest bidder.
After Cardi B announced that she’s cancelling their joint tour to focus on spending time with Kulture, TMZ reports that Bruno Mars is struggling to replace her, though he says he understands. But a Bruno Mars tour without Cardi B is, well, I apologize, but...just a Bruno Mars tour.
- Do! not! flat! iron! (Public service reminder via Riverdale’s Lili Reinhart). [Page Six]
- Orange Is the New Black cast member Ruby Rose really thought about each of her 109 tattoos, which one would hope she did. [People]
- Hillary went to Hello Dolly and reminded us to VOTE! [Bette Midler on Instagram]
- Pictured: a giant reptile. [Jessica Simpson’s Instagram]
- Pictured: two reptiles and a cheese doodle. [Sean Spicer’s Instagram]
- This story about Naya Rivera selling her mansion is a little old, but it is never to late to trawl Redfin. [Los Angeles Times]
- Drama which only Southern Charm fans which understand. [People]
- Uh, what?: Alex Trebek raising a fist and claiming to have been “a brother” in the 80s because he used to have a “very dark tan” and white person fro in an interview with TMZ’s Harvey Levin for Fox??? [Blavity]
- Roseanne’s still at it. [Fox and Friends]