Azealia Banks is on the cover of this month’s Billboard and—wouldn’t you know it—she’s got some pretty out there stuff to say. Mainly that she wants to boff Barack Obama, commander-in-chief.
“He’s so fine,” she told the magazine. “Those big-ass white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I’m like, ‘Oh my god, I want to fuck the president.’”
In general, however, President Obama is not her type:
“I love security guards. They’re these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. I want a really smart man, who has a lot of silly jokes and stuff. I have to tone it down if I want to get that.”
There’s someone for everyone, Azealia! Maybe even a smart/meathead Nordic security guard-turned-multiracial president for you!
In a recent interview with People, Giuliana Rancic revealed that she received death threats after making comments about actress Zendaya’s red carpet dreadlocks smelling like patchouli oil and weed: “I started very quickly getting death threats. People were sending me pictures of the barrel of a gun saying, ‘I’m going to kill your family.’ It was awful.” [NYDN]
Nancy Sinatra is not amused by claims that Ronan Farrow is her half brother. “We didn’t laugh it off because it was affecting my kids, you know,” she told CBS. “They were being questioned about it and we all knew it was nonsense. I was kind of cranky with Mia for even saying, ‘Possibly.’ I was cranky with her for saying that because she knew better, you know, she really did. But she was making a joke! And it was taken very serious and was just silly, stupid.”
Yeah, but Frank Sinatra is Ronan Farrow’s dad, right? [Vanity Fair]
- Khloé Kardashian says Jamie Foxx’s jokes about Bruce Jenner transitioning are “a low blow.” [Yahoo! Celebrity]
- If you’ve ever wanted to prank call Katy Perry with the ol’ “Is your refrigerator running” bit, here’s your chance. [THG]
- Paris Jackson’s boyfriend revealed! (Were we wondering who Paris Jackson’s boyfriend was?) [Radar]
- Beware, blonde model: Leonardo DiCaprio is coming for you. [Page Six]
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum hit a parked car and nicely left a note. [TMZ]
- Maybe it’s just because I’m hungover, but the idea of a Joe Giudice reality show is full-on making me want to vom right now. [THG]
- To counter that: Julian Lennon (the inspiration for “Hey Jude”) posted a sweet video tribute for his mother Cynthia Lennon, who passed away on April 1. [Hello!]
- Paris Hilton is still supports childhood friend Kim Kardashian, but this is a liiiittle shady: ““It’s nice to inspire people. I’m really proud of her and what she’s done.” [OK!]
- DON’T WORRY: Dance Mom’s Abby Lee Miller has dropped charges against dance mom Kelly Hyland. [NYDN]
Photos via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.