Former Hills star Audrina Patridge filed for divorce from her husband of 10 months, Corey Bohan on Wednesday in Orange County Superior Court, TMZ reports.
The documents Patridge filed, and which TMZ subsequently dug up, indicate that Bohan was emotionally abusive toward her and physically menacing. In mid August, Bohan allegedly threatened to bash his own head with a metal canister if she left him, during an argument in which she accused him of cheating on her (their daughter, Kirra Max, was also present, according to the docs).
Patridge also claims in the documents that Bohan, “has become increasingly possessive, angry, agitated and jealous of my work and travel schedule.... His aggressive behavior usually escalates whenever I am paying attention to work obligations, rather than to him. When we are apart he texts me obsessively, rattling my nerves and making it difficult for me to concentrate on my work commitments.”
Patridge filed for a temporary restraining order against her husband on Monday, which the judge promptly granted.
Chrissy Teigen is pretty much the only human having fun on Twitter dot com. If I had to guess what she’s doing right now, I’d say laughing maniacally while eating store-bought banana bread.
“Ok now eat each banana slowly as you dare, one after the other, placing the peels on your head as you go. Good, next you’re gonna want to….”
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen reportedly split due to conflicts in personality, and cause Christensen had “anxiety issues.” [People]
- Riverdale’s K.J. Apa was involved in a car crash after a 16-hour workday last week. [THR]
- A man is accusing Usher of giving him genital herpes after the two allegedly had sex in a Koreatown spa in LA. [TMZ]
- Marilyn Manson still thinks the Columbine shootings destroyed his career. [The Guardian]
- David Foster’s daughter has begun referring to Katherine McPhee as her “step mom” and parent. [Us Weekly]
- Or, Stephen, you could just not. [Variety]