The sweet, sweet romance of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher — a love that survived episode after torturous episode of That 70s Show—might finally be official under the eyes of the state and god. Somebody says that the couple is getting married this weekend at the private home of Guy Oseary, a venture capitalist who is Kutcher’s business partner.
Via Page Six:
The insider who told us there will be a wedding ceremony over the July Fourth weekend added that it will take place at Oseary’s or “another private mansion.” And, “Details are being held close to the vest and were expected to go out to guests 24 hours or less before the wedding. It is going to be a very small and intimate affair with friends and family.”
Maybe Kundis and Kutcher will get married, maybe Kutcher is just shooting a special for his classic television show Punk’d, maybe everyone will start wearing trucker hats again. [Page Six]
While Scott Disick was getting very close to an ex-girlfriend in Monte Carlo, Kourtney Kardashian was having a “pajama party” with her three children. Frankly, I’d rather have a pajama party with a baby and some toddlers since I can think of nothing more cringe inducing than feeding Scott Disick. [Us Weekly]
Jim Carrey finally apologized to the family of a Alex Echols, a boy with TSC and autism. Carrey’s Twitter rant about toxins and vaccines and the Loch Ness Monster included a photograph of Echos meant to illustrate the evils of vaccination. Carrey removed the photograph and apologized: “I’d like to apologize to the Echols family and others for posting a pic of their kids w/o permission,” he wrote on Twitter. “I didn’t mean to cause them distress.” [Us Weekly]
- Some jerk is trying to sell a hospital picture of Bobbi Kristina Brown and her family is rightly upset. [TMZ]
- Meghan Trainor has a vocal cord hemorrhage and had to cancel her tour. Also, I just learned that Meghan Trainor superfans are called “Megatronz.” [E!]
- Kim Kardashian doesn’t do Botox or fillers while she’s pregnant. [People]
- Wendy Williams has many, many opinions about Mariah Carey. [Gossip Cop]
- Calvin Harris would like you to know that Taylor Swift is dreamy and can cook. [Too Fab]
Images via Getty and Instagram.