Ariana Grande, who reportedly has her staff carry her around like a baby, denies tabloid rumors that she has her staff carry her around like a baby—a denial that we assume was made from the supportive embrace and loving cradle of whichever staff member was carrying her at the time.
The original story, published Wednesday by inTouch, claims that Grande's "new rule is that she has to be carried — literally carried like a baby — when she doesn't feel like walking. She says that she doesn't want her precious feet to hit the floor."
But now Gossip Cop is coming around to debunk the rumor, thereby slaying what might be the best celebrity news item of the entire year:
Even though this story is absurd, a lot of people have been asking about it, so we reached out for comment. A rep for Grande tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the story is "fake." Like a lot of what In Touch says.
I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.
[ Gossip Cop]
Did Leonardo DiCaprio break up with model Toni Garrn because she mentioned wanting to eventually have kids in a GQ interview? Maybe! But probably not! "I'm a family person, and I always wanted four kids. But we'll see," Garnn said in the article that released just prior to the pair's split. A 22-year-old's vague notion of having children one day seems like odd motivation for a breakup, but who knows? Maybe Leo's just trying to make each day count. [IDLY]
Kristen Stewart knows what you think about her acting and doesn't really give a shit. "I don't think I can ever step outside myself fully. It's not the type of acting I want to do," she told IndieWire. "I've been lucky enough to be allowed to do this. Everyone can tell me that I run my hand through my hair too much, and that's fine because I'm truly there and very present in these moments." [IndieWire]
- Here are some Nicki Minaj/Pauly D dating rumors to pad all that oddly specific fan fiction that you write. [VH1]
- Cumberbatch and Witherspoon sitting in a tree... [Dlisted]
- Breaking Charlie Hunnam butt news. [Cosmopolitan]
- Uzo Aduba missed her SAG nomination announcement because she was busy in SoulCycle class. [People]
- Kate Hudson and Derek Hough were smooching in a club. [NY Daily News]
- All you have to do to get a direct line to Prince William and Kate Middleton is create a performance that they think is good enough for the West End. [Cosmopolitan]
- Dan Bilzerian, the Instagram star who threw a porn actress off his roof that time, has been arrested for attempting to build a bomb. BUT HE SEEMED SO NICE! [TMZ]
- Of course Kim Kardashian thinks her pregnancy weight was God's way of punishing her for being so hot. [E!]
- Of course Zooey Deschanel would get sued over something involving a horse. [TMZ]
- Still feeling sad about Dev and Freida, tbh.
Photos via Getty.