As if Band-Aids needed any more free publicity!!
E! News reported on Wednesday that during her first public appearance since her engagement to Pete Davidson fizzled, Ariana Grande was sporting a Band-Aid upon the exact location on her left ring finger wher her “Pete” tattoo was once visible.
Purposeful? Cosmopolitan has devoted itself to this question with its groundbreaking article “Did Ariana Grande Use a Band-Aid to Cover Up Her ‘Pete’ Tattoo, or Did She *Actually* Need One?” The piece reminds us first that during their five-month courtship the couple accumulated a dozen tattoos to honor their love.
Cosmopolitan speculates that either Grande got a paper cut on her finger, or she got the tattoo removed and was covering it up, or she got the tattoo covered up and wanted to further cover that up.
May I hazard another guess? Despite the reality that none of us digital tastemakers will touch a piece of paper ever again, Band-Aids are now a statement piece, like wearing a jacket hemmed with safety pins or putting your hair up with a chip clip.
Ugh can’t believe E! News tricked me into reading French. Cute kid though.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs and Cassie Ventura reportedly broke up. [People]
- How is the passive aggressive saga of Meghan Markle’s sister continuing still? [E! News]
- I totally forgot about Kris Humphries! (Lies, I am just now learning about him.) [Hollywood Life]
- Tabloids are all “I just like getting to write ‘wife,’ you know? Feels different.” [The Cut]
- Disappointed in Victoria Beckham as dressing like a Spice Girl should be a right of passage for every last child. [Page Six]