Happy Valentine’s Eve. Buy me some flowers.
- President Trump apparently has a “room-sized golf simulator” in the White House. Obama had one before him, but this one is upgraded! This might explain what he was doing during his so-called Executive Time, except... he hasn’t even used it yet. [Washington Post]
- Here’s Rep. Ilhan Oman questioning Iran Contra goon Elliot Abrams on his role in enabling mass killings in Guatemala:
- Sen. Cory Booker, 2020 hopeful, is seeking out a lady vice president running mate. His ‘n hers? [Politico]
- ICE is being sued over a policy that would keep immigrants in detention centers while their legal proceedings occur via videoconference call. Immigrant rights advocates call it a due process violation. [New York Times]
- Alleged pro-choice Republican Sen. Susan Collins is doing some impressive mental gymnastics to defend confirming Justice Kavanaugh after he supported a Louisiana law that would have decimated abortion access in Louisiana. [CNN]
- Ivanka Trump’s paid leave policy sucks, but she’s having a great time pushing for it [Washington Post]
- Some ghoulish Wisconsin Republican lawmakers voted to remove Collin Kaepernick’s name from a Black History Month resolution. [Washington Post]
- Hey, did you catch that Howard Schultz town hall on CNN last night? Thankfully, neither did I!
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be on Desus and Mero’s new show on Showtime!
This has been Barf Bag.