All Sofia Vergara wanted to do was support her fiancé’s new movie, but some protesters decided to show up and ruin her good time. At the premiere of Magic Mike XXL, an angry mob brought up that whole frozen embryo business between Vergara and her ex-fiancé Nick Loeb in an attempt to ruining a night of with celebrating naked men.
It is not clear if Sofia caught sight of the banners, although they were on clear display as she arrived with her new fiancé Joe Manganiello.
Other banners said messages including ‘lives created should be lives protected’ and ‘Sofia: Unfreeze your daughters, unfreeze your heart.’
Sofia then left the premiere and went home with Joe Manganiello. You lose, protesters!
Kanye West blames himself for the death of his mother Donda, who died in 2007 due to “complications from plastic surgery that took place in LA.” In an interview with Q magazine, he said:
“If I had never moved to LA she’d be alive. I don’t want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears.”
:( Don’t cry, Kanye. [Perez Hilton]
Caitlyn Jenner is in desperate need of Kim Kardashian’s fashion advice. (I think that sort of means she’s in desperate need of Kanye West’s fashion advice, but let’s not complicate things.) A source told Hollywood Life:
“Caitlyn is heavily relying on Kim to help her with her wardrobe and accessories for that evening. But Kim’s already thrown in the towel.”
Come on, Kim - this is easy! All Balmain everything! Nothin’ but Balmain.
- Darren Criss apologized for those offensive trans remarks. [ONTD]
- Maya Rudolph “doesn’t expect special treatment” at restaurants. (But I think she deserves it.) [Page Six]
- Jessica Simpson boutiques are coming. They will only sell t-shirts and tuna. [Us Weekly]
- Kate Winslet’s boobs were chaotic on the set of A Little Chaos. [Elle]
- Michael Buble’s son was burned in Argentina, but don’t worry he’s fine. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s some old footage of Kylie and Kendall that, depressingly, isn’t really that old. [E! Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.