Angelina Jolie took two of her children, Zahara and Shiloh, to the Teen Choice Awards last night. It was her first public appearance since she announced that she had elected to have preventative ovarian surgery.
Jolie shared with the crowd of screaming preteens her childhood experiences of being "different" when she accepted the award for "Best Villain." "Different is good. So, don't fit," Jolie said. "Don't ever try to be less than what you are, and when someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up high and be proud." Then everyone got slimed, proving the enduring humor of You Can't Do That On Television. [People, E!]
Nicki Minaj posted this photo of herself wearing an all-mesh one piece with sequin cuffs, straddling rapper Meek Mill. Mill is rumored to be Minaj's boyfriend. Further proof that none of us will ever be as cool as Nicki Minaj. Guess I'll just comfort myself by living through her Instagram feed. [Cosmo]
Destiny's Child reunited at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards last night. They all wore white and sang Say Yes. Here's some shaky cell phone video: [E!]
- Martha Stewart got stuck in an elevator for 13 harrowing minutes. Thoughts on how she handled it? Guessing crochet. [Page Six]
- Here are pictures of Shia LaBoeuf all alone, without anyone to keep him company except his rattail. [Just Jared]
- Everybody got slimed at the Teen Choice Awards. The best pictures of the night comes from Suri Cruise who, in full Suri fashion, was rocking a Chanel handbag and was really, incredibly excited to be there. [Us Weekly]
- Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa have decided to stop fighting over custody and co-parent their child. [TMZ]
- Zayn Malik left his house. [Us Weekly]
- Kourtney Kardashian is letting Mason hang out with Justin Bieber. [People]
- Kourtney also posted a picture of the night she and Scott Disick met. [Us Weekly]
- Coco Rocha gave birth to a daughter, Ioni James Cochran, last night. [Us Weekly]
- Jeremy London (remember him?) is joining the cast of Mallrats 2. [E!]
- Lastly, here's a fun tweet from Rashida Jones:
Images via Getty and Instagram.