Wow, epic. Not only did a recent Delta Airlines flight from New York’s J.F.K. International Airport to Nice, France have to turn around in the sky because of a jammed toilet, we now know that Andy Cohen, a man whom Britney Spears has never heard of, was on that flight. His vacation? Inconvenienced.
Cohen and his friend Bruce Bozzi documented their experience with Instagram Story, where the Real Housewives executive producer exclaimed on Tuesday, “How’s this? We were two hours outside of Europe, somebody pooped or put something down the toilet that it didn’t go and broke the toilets. We had to turn around to fix the fuck toilet.” He added, “To the person on the Delta flight to Nice that put a foreign object down the toilet…tell me who you are because we’re going to find you…I think they should sacrifice themselves at the beginning of the flight.”
At it’s heart, this is a story of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Maybe they’re embarrassed? Maybe shit happens??
The next day, Cohen was able to catch a different flight to Nice.
A few fans are reportedly stirring up some real tacky and unfounded fears that Aretha Franklin’s death will distract from the release of Ariana Grande’s new album Sweetener, but Grande is having none of it.
Angela Bassett is 60! If you say so!
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub’s husband Marty Caffrey has retained a divorcee attorney. [Us Weekly]
- The evidence if mounting that Colin Jost….is extremely lame. [Us Weekly]
- Kris Jenner needs to get a hobby or something. [TMZ]
- Madonna and Angela Bassett were born on the same day. Feels like we should all be celebrating this eclipse-style. [People]
- Ben Stiller x author Gary Shteyngart. [Vulture]
- No, this is the same as rose gold. [Page Six]