Amy Schumer has a new boyfriend. His name is Ben Hanisch, and—based on his social media presence—he’s a lot like one of Carrie Bradshaw’s most beloved exes. But is Hanisch actually an Aidan? Let’s do a little comparing and find out:
Aidan Shaw designs expensive furniture. Carrie met him by lying about being a designer interested in one of his $3,800 chairs.
Ben designs expensive furniture, which you can find here.
Carrie, a blonde, has published books in many languages:
Amy, a blonde, will soon publish books in many languages:
Aidan loves his dog, Pete:
Ben loves Amy’s sister’s dog, Abbott...
...as well as this this “kewl dog.”
Aidan wanted Carrie to meet his parents REALLY early on, did that whole intimate bathtub thing before they ever had sex, forgave Carrie multiple times for cheating on him, couldn’t WAIT to move in with her, and would say things like, “How do I get in there?” while pointing at Carrie’s heart.
Ben recently gave a photo of him and Amy this caption:
Sometimes in life you get extremely lucky, and the smartest, funniest, most beautiful woman comes along when you least expect it. Here’s to what adventures 2016 brings!
Ben Hanisch is an Aidan.
Now I know why Demi Lovato hasn’t responded to my ~6,000 texts asking “What’s wrong w being confident?”
- Brandi Glanville is sick of LeAnn Rimes posting photos of HER children. [People]
- A company that makes diabetic meal plans wants Rob Kardashian to be its spokesman. [TMZ]
- Tory Burch’s engagement ring is enormous, and she loves it. [People]
- John Krasinski’s muscles are enormous, and Emily Blunt hates it. [E!]
- Sometimes Eddie Redmayne pays the rent of struggling actors in London. [Celebitchy]
- Blake wants to move in with Gwen because “he loves the feeling that he would be able to go home and she would be there.” [THG]
- This grandmother looks nothing like Taylor Swift. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Instagram / Screengrab.