During a press conference for her new movie Trainwreck, Amy Schumer spoke about her reputation for being candid about sexism in Hollywood. “It’s very therapeutic for me to be like, ‘Yes, I’m not going to look like a malnourished bird,’ and I like speaking to that, as well as speaking to my work and what I’m doing,” Schumer said on Friday. She also spoke about gender representations in her new movie, suggesting that (gasp!) women aren’t always deeply invested in every man they date. Radical concepts all around. [People]
Nicki Minaj is a huge fan of the cheap white wines, the perfect summer drink. Her concert rider includes a request for four bottles of Nicki’s MYX Fusion Muscato wine (a brand she endorses) and, more importantly, four mini-bottles Sutter Home chardonnay. There’s really nothing better than mini-bottles of Sutter Home: they practically fit in your pockets, they’re the perfect size for gulping, and they’re incredibly refreshing. Taste and convenience.
Minaj’s rider also included 12 pieces of fried chicken, 2 strip steaks (well done), good quality toilet paper and baby wipes. [TMZ]
For unto us a Kardashian was born. Today is Khloe Kardashian’s birthday. Caitlyn Jenner shared this photo and wished her stepdaughter a happy birthday. How are you celebrating this Kardashian birthday?
- Here’s a story about Jake Gyllenhaal getting lost at Lincoln Center. [Page Six]
- Tyga is angry at a Swiss club owner. [People]
- Ava DuVernay calls Bree Newsome is a superhero. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had tea with Prince Will and Princess Kate. Do you think Kate asked Angelina about that time she wore a vial of Billy Bob Thorton’s blood around her neck? [People]
- Looks like Kendall Jenner and Serena Williams have joined Taylor Swift’s collection of young, attractive women. [People]
- Only Rihanna could wear jorts and a black bra to the club and still look cooler than everyone else. [E!]
- Nia Vardalos and a shirtless Jon Corbett on the set of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian has nipples. [Us Weekly]
- Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto are very, very rich from the Star Trek franchise. [The Hollywood Reporter]
Images via Getty.