David O. Russell, the asshole movie director who once groped his 19-year-old niece, is known for being a baby who treats his actors like garbage, so rumors that he made Amy Adams’s life on the set of American Hustle a living hell were easily believed. The actress, however, never addressed them directly until an interview with British GQ this month.
When asked if Russell made her cry, Adams “said that he did almost every day,” adding:
“I was really just devastated on set. I mean, not every day, but most. Jennifer [Lawrence] doesn’t take any of it on. She’s Teflon. And I am not Teflon. But I also don’t like to see other people treated badly…It’s not OK with me. Life to me is more important than movies. It really taught me how to separate work and home. Because I was like, ‘I cannot bring this experience home with me to my daughter.’”
I don’t know how I’d be able to live with myself if I made Amy Adams cry.
Bad man, that David O. Russell. Bad, bad man.
Look at this photo of Kourtney Kardashian.
Now look at this photo of Justin Bieber.
Notice any similarities? Their matching $2690 YSL jackets, perhaps?! OK, well, there are two possible explanations for this.
1.) Bieber and Kardashian have similar taste in clothes.
2.) Bieber and Kardashian are sharing outfits because they are constantly hooking up and in a committed, longterm relationship.
Hilary Swank texted a wrong number.
- Oscar De La Hoya, Donald Trump’s longtime friend, thinks he’s running so Hillary will win. [TMZ]
- Billy Bush might join Today and I’m not happy. [Page Six]
- Debra Messing and her husband are finally divorced, even though they separated six years ago. [Page Six]
- Azealia Banks would like to kill Iggy Azalea? [Us Weekly]
- Classic John Mayer. [TMZ]
- Classic Bella Thorne. [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.