Remember back in May when Johnny Depp and Amber Heard got scolded for failing to declare that they brought two dogs into Australia, and Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce demanded that the dogs leave the country or risk being put down? Well, nice going, Barnaby! You made your point about Australia’s “fragile ecosystem” and “the law” and now Depp and Heard are NEVER COMING BACK. I hope you’re happy!
During a press conference for Magic Mike XXL, Heard was asked about her experience with Barnaby and her failure to declaring her dogs and keep them in quarantine for the specified amount of time. Like any good actor/smuggler, she denied any and all responsibility.
“I have a feeling we’re going to avoid the land Down Under from now on, just as much as we can, thanks to certain politicians there,” she answered, according to the Sydney Morning Herald. “...I guess everyone tries to go for their 15 minutes, including some government officials.”
Smart, Amber. Never return to the scene of the crime.
Everyone please take a moment out of your evening to send some good vibes to Britney Spears who, after breaking up with Charlie Ebersol, is once again single and probably dealing with some heartbreak... You’re stronger, Britney! Don’t you ever forget that! [US Weekly]
Looks like Oliver Hudson, brother of Kate Hudson and son of Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson, is following in the footsteps of Ronan Farrow by using social media and Father’s Day to tell his dad that he’s full of shit. “Happy abandonment day… @katehudson,” he wrote as the caption on a photo of the siblings and their bio dad.
Kate took a softer approach, posting a photo of her and Kurt Russell, Hawn’s longterm partner and the man who raised her.
- Holly Madison doesn’t care what Hugh Hefner thinks about her damning upcoming tell-all. [E! Online]
- SNL’s Vanessa Bayer talked about her teenage battle with leukemia. [People]
- Calvin Harris called Taylor Swift “my girl” on Twitter, but, honestly, who cares? [POPSUGAR]
- Breaking Bad’s RJ Mitte opened and closed a Vivienne Westwood show, was probably paid in breakfast. [E! Online]
- Claudia Jordan will not be returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta as a full-time cast member. [Perez Hilton]
- Hush now, Gaga. [E! Online]
- Ryan Gosling has thoughts on eggs. [People]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Photo via Getty