After posting a series of Tweets explaining her goal to get out of her parents' conservatorship and accusing her father of being a sexual predator for the second time, Amanda Bynes failed to show up to her conservatorship hearing, where a judge ruled that she would be under her mother's control until 2015.
It was revealed that Amanda will be under conservatorship until 2015, but nothing was discussed in open court about any plans to get her back into a mental health facility, after a judge ruled on Thursday night that she be released from Las Encinas treatment center in Pasadena.
Nichelle Nichols, the actress who played Uhura in the original Star Trek TV series was traveling with a 20-year old male companion when his suitcase fell and a bunch of meth and drug scales spilled out. Though he had attached his luggage to hers and her name tags were on his bags, she was in the clear and was able to make her flight. He was arrested obviously. [TMZ]
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are just perfect at life/Halloween.
- Mama June will not receive her full salary from TLC because her dating a convicted child molester caused the cancellation of the show. The kids, however, will be paid in full. [TMZ]
- Kathy Bates definitely smoked weed with Susan Sarandon and Melissa McCarthy on the set of Tammy. [USA Today]
- Avril Lavigne feels "a bit lost" right now folks. I know when I felt lost (as a 12 year-old girl), I would listen to Avril Lavigne's album Let Go, so maybe she should try doing that. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have dubbed their $20 million LA mansion "Highclere Castle" after the castle where Downton Abbey shoots their exterior scenes. Apparently they're huge fans of the show. [Contact Music]
- Jennifer Lopez's split from Ben Affleck was her first big heartbreak. Aww mine too. [Contact Music]
- Daniel Radcliffe's girlfriend loves his horns—"How could you not? They're glorious and I hope very attractive." [People]
- Amal Alamuddin has been nominated for the British Style Awards. 2014 is truly year of the Amal. [People]
- Eliza Dushku was robbed by two dudes in costume who were staying in the same hotel as her. Ugh that is awful. [TMZ]
Image via Getty.