Amanda Bynes has landed in New York City and is once again acting particularly Bynesian.
By(ne)standers told TMZ that they spotted the What a Girl Wants star wearing a bandaid on her face, chain-smoking and talking to inanimate objects like trees while walking around Union Square in Manhattan on Friday night. This follows reports out of LAX, where Bynes was last seen "acting bizarre" and "painting her face with excessive amounts of makeup."
Welcome back to NYC, Amanda. I recently sat on the G train next to a woman who lit her own shoes on fire, so I think you'll fit in fine.
Two stalks of wheat (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds) have announced that they are expecting their first child together via lifestyle newsletter Preserve. I hope this baby has a good appreciation for mason jars and hemp drop crotch sweatpants or it is fucked. [E!]
Speaking of drop crotches, Justin Bieber posted then deleted a photo of Selena Gomez tenderly kissing him on the shoulder on Instagram, either to win her back or reaffirm their relationship.
He allegedly commented, "I hate seeing mean ass comments about the woman I love. We're young and we argue and fight like every other couple. But we laugh and cry and relate with one another on a different level. Who knows what the future holds, but at least don't fill my timeline with nonsense."
Very deep. Was it Nietzsche who first said that? [Yahoo! TV]
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have posted the first picture of That '70s Baby and she is cute. [TMZ]
- Pour it up, pour it up: Bad Girl RiRi might be back on Instagram. [Urban Islandz]
- Harry Styles wore his hair in a french braid, so expect a New York Times piece on how he pioneered the cornrow any day now. [MTV]
- Ryan Murphy and his husband had a baby boy! If the kid's anything like the other things Murphy creates, he will start off strong and be all over the place by year three.
- In a Reddit AMA, Lady Gaga reflected on her meat dress, saying, "I wore it attending the VMA'S with gay discharged soldiers from the military to make a statement. When we die, the meat on our bones bears no sexuality, no difference. We should not discriminate against those willing to give their life to protect Americans. Because when our lives are taken, we are meat all the same." A word about statements, Ms. Gaga — If you want someone to get your message, try not to make it completely fucking inscrutable. [Billboard]
- Kris Jenner is sad about her split from Bruce Jenner and is not flirting with OJ Simpson from prison. Lose some, win some. [Bossip/E!]
- Ryan Atwood did not go to Seth Cohen's wedding, so we must assumed that the fist fights and prolonged side-eye were instead catered. [Just Jared]
Images via Getty, Preserve and Instagram.