In the newest fallout from Amber Heard and Johnny Depp’s volatile relationship, a source has shared screengrabs of a series of texts—allegedly sent between Heard and Depp’s assistant, Stephen Deuters—that detail a May 2014 incident during which Depp was purportedly violent.
“I don’t know how to be around him after what he did to me yesterday. I don’t know if I can stay with him,” reads one of the texts (shared exclusively with Entertainment Tonight), said to be sent by Heard.
The other party, said to be Deuters, replies, “He wants to see you so much. He’s distraught.”
“Obviously he has no idea what he did or the extent that he did it,” states the woman. “If someone was truly honest with him about how bad it really was, he’d be appalled...I’m sad that he doesn’t have a better way to really know the severity of his actions yesterday. Unfortunately for me, I remember in full detail everything that happened.”
She continues, “He’s done this many times before. Tokyo, the island, London (remember that?!), and I always stay. Always believe he’s going to get better...And then every 3 or so month [sic], I’m in the exact same position.”
The man then describes Depp as a “little lost boy,” adding, “He is so very sorry, as he should be.”
Neither Depp, Heard, nor Deuters have verified that the texts are real.
During the active shooter situation at UCLA today, Debra Messing tweeted this:
Which she then deleted and has spent the last several hours apologizing for.
- Fargo costars Jesse Plemons and Kirsten Dunst were KISSING. [US Weekly]
- Justin Timberlake might be following in his ex Britney’s footsteps and signing on for a Las Vegas residency. [ONTD]
- In truly not shocking news, Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas of Real Housewives of Atlanta have separated. [E! News]
- Megan Fox is pregnant with a baby genius, maybe. [Page Six]
- I’m sad to say that Kendall Jenner is not hooking up with Leonardo DiCaprio. [Gossip Cop]
Image via Getty.