Mariah Carey showed up to a viewing party for her new E! reality series Sunday night, and brought the “boytoy fella” Page Six claims is her James Packer rebound, Bryan Tanaka. The 33-year-old dancer has been seen making out with Carey on a beach in recent months, but this marks their first appearance at an event together. Just look at her face. This woman is smitten.
There were several other photos I could have chosen from—one where her glance is a little bit sweeter, and another that’s more smoldering—but this one did a nice job of conveying both Mariah’s lust and Tanaka’s shameless delight at being the subject of it.
Merry Christmas, Mariah. And a happy new man.
Speaking of E! reality stars, the unexpectedly dreary and hard-to-watch miniseries Rob & Chyna might be getting a follow-up in the form of a “wedding special.” TMZ reports the couple isn’t contractually obligated “to shoot their wedding” (I’m honestly surprised), but that they definitely would “for the right price.”
This shouldn’t surprise anyone who saw the new parents use Dream’s Instagram as sellable ad space just weeks after her birth.
Meghan Markle is so good at this. Look at her dog’s sweater.
- Corey Feldman is married, and I don’t know how we’re supposed to feel about it. [ONTD]
- Jamie Oliver’s wife gave birth, one of their daughters cut the umbilical cord. I don’t know how to feel about that either! [Celebitchy]
- I don’t know how to feel about Justin Bieber’s outfit on Ellen. [Us Weekly]
- Bradley Cooper is going to be a dad and I feel...I don’t know how I feel. [Us Weekly]
- I definitely don’t know how to feel about this. [TMZ]