Six years after the DJ got them falling in love, Usher Raymond and Grace Miguel have tied the knot. Sources tell Us Weekly that Raymond and his boo secretly eloped earlier this month.
According to one source, the duo planned on marrying before 100 guests in Atlanta but decided to elope instead. Following their secret nuptials, the newlyweds celebrated their honeymoon in Havana, Cuba.
The brief ceremony probably went something like this:
Do you, Usher Raymond, got it bad for Grace Miguel?
And do you, Grace Miguel, got it bad for Usher Raymond?
No word yet on whether or not they consummated the marriage in this club. Here’s hoping they don’t let this one burn.
Josh Brolin thinks a particular A-list actor is just one of those “young Hollywood punks” with a phony “De Niro” accent. Though Brolin didn’t actually name names, he gave every indication that his comments were about Ryan Gosling.
Reports Us Weekly:
“I see young Hollywood punks on the set, and it’s funny to me. Because it’s absolutely me all over again,” he said in the latest issue of Man of the World. “I’m the old guy who’s like, ‘Oh cool, you got your leather jacket and it cost you $400 and you bought it all ripped up!’”
“I remember a guy I worked with who was from Ontario, but he talked like De Niro. I was like, ‘Holy s—t, he’s actually doing De Niro. Does he know that I know? I’m not even listening to what he’s saying.’ It’s fascinating to me.”
Brolin and Gosling worked together on Gangster Squad, and Gosling is from Ontario. He also speaks with a phony De Niro accent. Us Weekly called this “shade,” but I call it the beginnings of a dudefight.
Hey! Chet’s back!
- Kristin Cavallari says sex is good for marriage because “men need it.” [Us Weekly]
- Glenn Close and her third husband David Shaw are divorcing after nine years. [People]
- Bill Cosby had his son murdered...according to The National Enquirer. [Radar Online]
- Justin Theroux “[doesn’t] think it would be great” if Jennifer Aniston took his name. [Celebitchy]
- A model named Jessica White has changed her name to Jypsy White. I had never heard of Jessica, but I’ve now heard of Jypsy, so I guess it worked out? [Page Six]
- Nancy Meyers and Ina Garten have finally met, and all is right with the world. [Instagram]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty / Giphy