Jennifer Lawrence took her signature charm to Conan O’Brien last night and gave the world a bit of insight about the Hemsworth brothers. According to Lawrence, Thor and company are the “craziest family I’ve been around in my life. The way that they communicate is so physical and crazy.” She described the interactions of the “disgusting” family of “animals”: “It’s like, ‘Eat this scab and I’ll give you five bucks!’” You’d think that the Hemsworths would have more than five dollars to bet.
Rose McGowan shaved her head. Most of the gossip sites are calling her new hairstyle “empowering,” but I think we can all remember what happened when Britney Spears made a similar decision.
Modern Family actor, Reid Ewing, wrote about his struggle with body dysmorphia and plastic surgery addiction. Ewing recounts his six-plus surgeries, writing:
“Of the four doctors who worked on me, not one had mental health screenings in place for their patients, except for asking if I had a history of depression, which I said I did, and that was that. My history with eating disorders and the cases of obsessive compulsive disorder in my family never came up. None of the doctors suggested I consult a psychologist for what was clearly a psychological issue rather than a cosmetic one or warn me about the potential for addiction.”
- The ladies of The View are tired of apologizing. [NYDN]
- Ugh, Adam Levine, ugh. [Huffington Post]
- Gwen Stefani was FaceTiming with Blake Shelton. [E!]
- Tyra Banks already quit her new talk show. [NYDN]
- Maybe Kylie Jenner broke up with Tyga for Jaden Smith. [E!]
- Happy wedding weekend to Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello! There’s a rumor that Pitbull is going to perform at the wedding, and nothing says romance like Mr. 305. [Page Six]
Image via AP.