Jessica Simpson spent two hours selling out most of the items from her clothing line on HSN Thursday night, but she may not have gone to work sober. In the video above, Simpson slurs her words while discussing the sexiness of the color gray, and suggests that Ashlee Simpson Ross and her husband Evan share jeans.
“Ashlee is the best at wearing gray, my sister. Like, she’s very rock & roll, but there’s something about gray that’s...sexy. Maybe it’s her husband that share jeans...I have no idea. No! There’s something hot about them.”
She isn’t the only one who had “no idea” last night:
We’re all seeing it, Biega. We’re all seeing it.
Chris Brown is a “person of interest” in the assault of a Denver woman, which is a depressingly unsurprising thing to read. The alleged incident occurred in Brown’s tour bus after a music video shoot. “TMZ reports a woman, who was not part of the production crew, claimed she was “forcibly thrown off Brown’s bus after refusing to give up her cell phone.’”
She has since “filed a report for third-degree assault,” in which she named Chris Brown as a person of interest.
Justin Bieber thinks Jennifer Garner is “so awesome.” Me too, Justin!
- “Do you know I was gay at one point in my life?” - Kendra Wilkinson, on her two-week relationship with a girl in high school [Us Weekly]
- Kris Jenner doesn’t call Caitlyn Jenner ‘Caitlyn,’ she calls her ‘Jenner.’ [People]
- Josh Lucas spent a long time at the wrong red carpet event. [Page Six]
- Uma Thurman blew kisses at reporters after a custody hearing. [Page Six]
- Gavin is “desperate” to win Gwen back. [Radar]
- Tom Hardy is “not a role model,” he’s “just a bloke,” blokes! [Celebitchy]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty/screengrab