Madonna appears to be Living For Former Love because the always-accurate, never-been-wrong Radar Online reports she and ex-husband Sean Penn have been “shacking up together.”
He was recently photographed in the front row of her recent NYC show, looking up at the stage with love in his eyes. (Or maybe that was something else.) Whatever the case, Penn reportedly plans to follow her for around for the next leg of her Rebel Heart tour.
Insiders told Radar their tour of love will continue this fall, as Penn was booked into the same hotel as the pop queen for her stays in Vancouver on October 16.
I guess she finally forgives him for, uh, all of 1988?
Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you dance? Have you ever needed something so bad you can’t help but dance? Have you ever tried to find the words but you’d just rather dance? Have you ever? Have you ever?
Because Chris Martin has. Gwyneth and Jennifer’s ex was recently seen in Paris with his new girlfriend, Annabelle Wallis, and sources say they were “holding hands, kissing, and…even…dancing down the street.”
The photos are...really quite something.
What is it with 2015 and high-profile celebrity finger injuries?
- Travis Barker says Rita Ora appeared “out of nowhere” the day they met. True! [Just Jared]
- Justin Bieber says his “heart sank” when those nude photos dropped. [ONTD]
- Ben Affleck just doesn’t know what to do with his scruff. [Celebitchy]
- Angelina Jolie Pitt won’t say a single word about the Sony hack, much to Queen Amy Pascal’s relief. [Celebitchy]
- Bravo might not want Teresa Giudice back after she’s released from prison. [Radar Online]
- What will it say about our world if Pentatonix sells more albums than Demi Lovato? [ONTD]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.