Gerard Butler's home is featured in the May 2010 issue of Architectural Digest, and though the editors swear that his Medieval castle-inspired two-story loft in Manhattan is the ultimate bachelor pad, we know better: It's a Jennifer Aniston loveshrine!
1. Secret Jennifer Aniston love child number one, named "Milo." What's that, you say? Rhymes with Shiloh? Total coincidence!
2. Bounty Hunter poster, a reminder of Gerard's happiest moments: Working with his one true love.
3. Jennifer Aniston love child number 2, named "Paddocks."
4. Jennifer Aniston love child number 3, named "Lax."
5. Jennifer Aniston love child number 4, named "Shmahara."
6. Framed photograph of Gerard lovingly fingering Jen's butt in Paris.
7. Friends DVD box set.
8. Fake, plastic abs Gerard purchased after being mercilessly mocked for his flabby belly. Bodysnarking makes Gerry sad!
9. Brad Pitt voodoo doll.
10. ManSpanx. Which, according to Ok! magazine, Jen purchases for Gerry.
11. Gerry and Jen's Harlequin-romance-style W Magazine cover. They posed for all the world to see how much they love each other! And weren't copying Brad and Angie at all!
12. The tabloid that almost got it right — the babies have already arrived! They're in the living room.
13. Shocker! Gerard is Team Pie.
Related: Gerard Butler at Home [Architectural Digest]