According to E! Online:
...An insider tells us that "Harry has told his friends that the wants to get into acting. He loves Los Angeles."
Having already ventured into song writing (he's penned songs for Ariana Grande and Meghan Trainor), he'd also like to pursue more solo music projects.
A second source adds that "Harry has distanced himself from the rest of the band over the last year."
"He considers himself to be on a different path to the other boys," the insider further explained.
"He certainly has hopes of doing solo stuff, branching out on his own, and so this might be the natural juncture in which to do that."
"A different path to the other boys" is code for "I will be the successful one," right?
Presenting a united front, Harry and the rest of One Direction have all made comments about Zayn's departure via Twitter.
Whatever you do, do not ask Cate Blanchett about the fucking cat she had to act with in Cinderella. When reporter Jonathan Hyla made the mistake of asking how she got the cat to cooperate on a leash, Blanchett replied, "That's your question? That's your f—king question?" and (good-naturedly) dismissed him with an awkward handshake/high five.
Hyla wasn't mad, though. "Thanks to my new favorite person Cate Blanchett for what might have been the best worst interview I've ever done," he wrote on Instagram. [US Weekly]
Drew Barrymore on her body post-child birth: "After making two babies, holy cow, does your body do some crazy stuff! It's hard to stay positive and love yourself. You feel like a kangaroo with a giant pouch; everything's saggy and weird."
What does she do to make herself feel better? "I exercise, read Dr. Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go!, and spend time with my kids. Then I start to see things that are bigger than myself." [Glamour via People]
- Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik's fiancée, is getting Yoko Ono'd by 1D fans. [Gossip Cop]
- Meanwhile, Rolling Stone has released a lost Zayn interview. [Rolling Stone]
- Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke turned down the role of Ana in Fifty Shades of Grey and has no regrets. [E! Online]
- Gillian Anderson hasn't seen Fifty Shades of Grey, but can't wait to see Jamie Dornan's...range. [ONTD]
- Brave hero Iggy Azalea performed a mere four days after getting breast implants. Such devotion to the craft! [Page Six]
- Stacy London really hates Coachella style. [Cosmopolitan]
- The Princeton Review has apologized to Taylor Swift for getting her lyrics wrong. [Billboard]
- Speaking of Tay-lah, could she be sliding back into John Mayer's DMs now that he's broken up with Katy Perry? God, I hope not. [THG]
- Or maybe she couldn't care less about John (more likely) and is now dating Calvin Harris? [Perez Hilton]
- Jeremy Renner's divorce is getting messier and messier. [Bossip]
- I'm actually to the point where I'm more bored than repulsed by Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson's hate speech. [Gossip Cop]
Photos via Getty.