What caused the big bang? Why do we have fingerprints? Why was Life Itself released? I’m sure you are all familiar with those questions and their lack of hard answers, but let me add another to that list: Why the hell did Will Smith bungee jump out of a helicopter for his 50th birthday?
Page Six reports he did such a wild stunt thanks to a “challenge from Yes Theory, a YouTube channel that makes videos of people doing activities outside of their comfort zone,” but that’s not good enough for me. They went on to say the event “also raised money for charity through an online lottery for a chance to watch the jump in person.” Again, I’m not satisfied. Even something as simple as Come on Bobby, Will Smith has obviously become addicted to going viral lately won’t suffice.
I’ll just accept this as another one of the universe’s mysteries.
“Things can be looking perfect on the outside, but you have no idea what’s really going on. I felt like maybe it was time to share some of my vulnerabilities, and it made me realize, everything I’ve lived through, I would never change, because I think I am who I am because of those experiences... I actually had the feeling of, ‘If I just jump off my roof, this is going to end, and I never have to worry about this feeling of my world closing in.’”
Gisele Bündchen on her struggle with panic attacks
- I feel like I knew Jason Sudeikis can’t smell or taste, but it still always surprises me when brought up. [Celebitchy]
- Speaking of, I walk by their house semi-frequently and it always makes me stop and stare because it’s so beautiful?! [Pursuitist]
- I know I have been harping on E! headlines a lot lately but these non-profiles are really getting insane and must do crazy traffic because, honestly, they’re worthless and have no reason to exist otherwise. [E! Online]
- I love Youtuber drama. [ONTD]
- Stop asking Julianne Moore about aging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ONTD]