Things I Know About Rita Ora:
- She’s super famous in countries that aren’t The United States of America.
- She had a line or two in Fifty Shades of Grey.
- She’s responsible for that one song I happen to like and enjoy singing at karaoke.
- She once dated Calvin Harris.
- Diane Warren got mad at her for not promoting that Beyond the Lights song she sang at the Oscars.
Things I Don’t Know About Rita Ora:
- Who she is.
In this month’s Clash (that’s more of a “What?”), someone I believe to be but cannot be sure is Rita Ora graced the cover and was featured in a series of photographs by Mark Kean. She looks very good in them, but she also looks not exactly like the Rita Ora I’m used to not knowing. I think it’s the eyebrows. Were they shaved off or just bleached? Who knows.
In this world of infinite Instagrams and TMZ alerts where we are made to believe we know everything there is to know about every single celebrity on the planet, it’s nice to have that person who always makes you ask, “Who?” Rita Ora is mine. At least I think she is.
Images via Mark Kean/Clash.
Contact the author at email@example.com.