If you ever wondered what President Trump would look like if he moonlighted as a painter, look no further than this cursed fan art of President Trump as a painter. Jon McNaughton, MAGA artist extraordinaire, released a new painting depicting Trump as a painter creating a masterful work of art: His presidency, which for some reason resembles an Impressionist painting.
McNaughton goes into more detail about this bonkers painting on his website, where you can purchase prints if you’re deranged enough to want this in your home:
What does the future hold for America? President Trump’s last few years in office have been remarkable. He has changed the direction of this county economically, devastated ISIS, negotiated with countries on the world stage, and been a powerful voice for American ideals. It hasn’t been easy, as he has been blocked by both Republicans and Democrats, trashed by the media, and hunted by the deep state in an attempt to undermine his presidency. But, the “painting” is not finished!
I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a “Masterpiece.”
Anyway, I have some questions:
- Why is Trump painting a bootleg Monet?
- Why does it look like there’s a framed photo of Eric Holder on his desk? I’m sure that’s supposed to be a photo of Fred Trump, but he looks like a black man. Namely, a black man named Eric Holder.
- Is Trump painting in a cathedral?
- What does alternative-universe-Impressionist-painter-Trump think of that new Swarvoski crystal portrait of his Other Daughter, Tiffany Trump?
- Okay, if not Eric Holder, then Thurgood Marshall? I can’t be the only one who sees this.
Please, I need these questions answered.