Another question: Could Lindsay Lohan be on Celebrity Apprentice? [Wonderwall]
Guess we'll know more about this tomorrow during Midweek Madness, but for now, Sharon Osbourne says: "In Touch magazine is printing an untrue story about Kelly & Jack which affects their credibility and dignity. See you in court!" [Contact Music]
In a perfect storm of teenage squee, Justin Bieber and Jaden "Karate Kid" Smith will be on stage together at Madison Square Garden. Cue the high-pitched screams. [Page Six]
Heidi Montag is "privately" acknowledging that she is in a sex tape, and that some of the footage is girl-on-girl action with Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon. Someone wants a cut of the profits! [TMZ]
Folks who worked with James Franco on General Hospital have nothing but gushy things to say about him. [E!]
Hayden Panettiere's birthday party looks like a nightmare you have upon eating kung pao chicken before bed. [TMZ]
Let's choose to believe not that Taylor Lautner is a diva but that you don't hire someone for a movie and not provide a place for them to change clothes, use the bathroom, relax and make phone calls in between takes. [TMZ]
Is Damian Hurley giving his mom the finger, or is it meant for the paparazzo? [WoW]
"I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again – when my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her… We all know it's extremely personal, and it is for a woman to deal with things with her body, and especially when dealing with the idea of childbirth and all that stuff." — Nick Cannon artfully dodges speculation that Mariah Carey is pregnant. [People]
"I've been working on it for months now, and I feel very strongly that it's finished right now. It came so quickly. Some artists take years; I don't. I write music every day." — Lady Gaga's new album: Done! [Showbiz Spy]
"I know yall need the music so I'm dropping 1 new song every weekend until Xmas." — Your friend Kanye West. [Twitter]
Share This Story
Get our newsletter
1. I see that Jaden Smith is poised to follow in his daddy's footsteps as the new tween/teen heartthrob. I'm not mad at that at all.
Taylor Momsen would like for you to know that she never insulted Rihanna and thinks Rihanna is "great."
Translation: I realized that Rih-Rih would beat the breaks off of me if I didn't stop running my mouth about her, so I wisely shut it.
3. As lovely as it is to hear the compliments about James Franco on GH, I still want Spinelli to die a violent death. (Still love Johnny, though.)
4. Is Bethenny's spinoff even good for her to leave the RH cash cow?
Ciara and Keri Hilson seem to be feuding.
Translation: one marginally-talented C-lister is mad that the other marginally-talented B-lister has stolen her career.
6. As skeptical as I once was about Nick and Mariah's union, I am now in total support of it and wish them both the best (whether she's pregnant or not).
7. I can only hope that Kimora's stepping down will mean that that shitastic line of dreadful fashions will finally be put out of its misery.
8. Actually, Kanye, I'll need you to go away. Permanently.