Earlier today, TV host Wendy Williams had on actress Alyssa Milano to debate the issue of breastfeeding in public. Wendy, it turns out, is not for it!
Milano is a public breastfeeding advocate who’s posted photos of herself breastfeeding her own children (we think) on Instagram.
“It was kind of shocking that we’re that opinionated about something that’s supposed to be so incredibly natural,” Milano told Williams.“I’m opinionated,” the host responded, leading to the following exchange:
Milano: What about it upsets you?
Williams: I don’t need to see that.
Williams: Because I just don’t want to.
You heard the woman! Put away your milk bags, moms.
Rough year for Rolling Stone:
Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas: Still fuckin’! The pair was spotted at a Starbucks inside a California ski lodge earlier this week. In the photos—published by TMZ—they are not fucking. Sorry to disappoint you.
- Speaking of skiing and fucking, Miranda Lambert’s boyfriend got hurt. [US Weekly]
- Lana Del Rey is testifying against her stalkers. [TMZ]
- Ali Fedotowsky, a former Bachelorette, is having a baby. [People]
- Keri Russell, a former Felicity, is having a baby with her The Americans co-star, Matthew Rhys. [NYDN]
- You could buy Sarah Palin’s Scottsdale mansion!!! [Page Six]
- Carly Simon says Taylor Swift is “the ideal girl.” Please chill, Carly! [ONTD]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.