Naomi Watts, Oscar nominee and best friend of Nicole Kidman (two ideal character descriptors), is reportedly dating Billy Crudup, Tony nominee and guy who dumped Mary Louise Parker while she was pregnant with his child (two less ideal character descriptors).
The actors are currently starring as husband and wife in that weird new Netflix show about Watts as an unhinged therapist who, like, fucks her patients’ exes or something, and Page Six reports they “were spotted holding hands in Tribeca over the weekend.” This means they were probably chilling at Watts’s amazing Tribeca townhouse. It also means they’re probably in love. (I have linked to that AD spread several times in the past because it is my favorite NYC celebrity apartment.)
Meanwhile, I just looked at Liev Schreiber’s Twitter profile for the first time and noticed that this is his bio:
Hirsute actor type best known for his slavic fat pads and shockingly attractive children.
Oh! Bella Thorne and Scott Disick never actually did sex-type stuff when they were in Cannes together. In an interview with Jenny McCarthy on her SiriusXM radio show, Thorne was asked about the headline-grabbing fling and explained:
“I was never with him sexually. I’ve never seen Keeping Up With the Kardashians … I don’t follow up with any of that. I’m very friendly with Kylie and Kendall … as far as I’m know we’re [super] chill. I didn’t have any problem with them.”
I’m going to interpret this as more proof that Bella accepted Disick’s offer because she wanted a free trip to France. Who could blame her?
Watch this video of Mariah Carey surprising the audience of a show called Beat Shazam, sitting at the piano, and not...singing...or...playing.
- Who said this: “It really bothers me that people are so offended by breasts. That’s when I realized how fucked our culture is. When we see breasts, we don’t think of beauty and femininity. We think of vulgar, oversexualized images.” [People]
- This is not celebrity news, but it is about super rich people in the Hamptons acting messy. [Page Six]
- Corey Feldman thinks his Today performance “made history,” but I don’t know what he thinks that means. [Page Six]
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka watch The Simple Life together, which I love. [Us Weekly]
- Tara Reid’s here. [People]
- They’re engaged! [Us Weekly]