Harry Potter in America! Daniel Radcliffe dropped by Buzzfeed Brews on Friday to revisit his Hogwarts days and banter about his current career. In this delightful clip, Radcliffe sorts celebrities like Benedict Cumberbatch, Meryl Streep, Harry Styles and the aforementioned Mr. West into their houses.
On a more heartbreaking note, Radcliffe also apparently told host Tommy Wesely that he and Emma Watson haven't kept in touch. :( :( :(
Meanwhile, other celebrities spent their Fridays chilling with badass politicians and their badass daughters. Katy Perry attended Hillary Clinton's book signing and offered to write a song for her presidential campaign, while Mindy Kaling hung out with Chelsea Clinton at a Google event for girls in coding. Both were generous enough to instagram these encounters for us plebes. [E!]
- Remember that "I wish I were dead already" quote that Lana Del Rey gave to The Guardian seemingly gift-wrapped? She now claims that she was goaded into saying that so the writer could get eyeballs on his piece. [dlisted]
- JLo talks to Andy Cohen about making Ben Affleck dress like a movie star during the Bennifer Days. She also thinks "in [her] limited experience" that dancers/musicians are the best in bed. [Page Six]
- Rumer Willis wore three nipples at the Free the Nipple fundraiser. Other semi-famous celebs came in see-through shirts or went completely without. [ONTD]
- Kristen Bell also thinks that people should get over public breasfeeding. [Gossip Cop]
- Jena Malone turned down Lindsay Lohan's role in The Parent Trap three times. [Just Jared]
- People are trying to make a Jennifer Lawrence/Robert Pattinson/Nicholas Hoult love triangle happen. [Latinos Post]
- North West is only 1-years-old, yet she's already done the NY to LA flight solo. Precocious! [ONTD]
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin consciously recoupling? [People]
- Sigh. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez cuddle picz. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [TMZ]
- OITNB's Yael Stone was a virgin when she filmed her first sex scene. [Page Six]
- Ed Sheeran thinks of Taylor Swift as an "old lady." [The Cut]
- I've heretofore never heard of Mercedes "MJ" Javid or The Shahs of Sunset, but this headline about her is too good to ignore. [TMZ]
- Happy Saturday and Summer Solstice! So excited to hang with y'all!