You’d also kind of smell like “juicy pear.” Pear being the cut of Ariana Grande’s engagement ring, but the fragrance reps the beloved fruit.
Grande unveiled her new perfume, “Cloud,” on Thursday, and Page Six quickly convinced me it contains several notes of her fiancé, Pete Davidson.
Exhibit A: Davidson and Grande have matching cloud tattoos and cloud shaped phone cases.
Exhibit B: Frequent use of cloud emojis on social media posts.
Cloud 9? Clouded judgment? Just clouding around? Clearly the couple attaches some personal significance to clouds!
Plus the pear thing.
But wait, there’s more.
Interesting use of Kanye lyric.
- A report that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have split is “100 percent false” according to Leslie Sloane, who reps Holmes. [People]
- Drake’s new album has so many tracks and is out at midnight. [Vulture]
- Azealia Banks created a GoFundMe to raise money to sue Russell Crowe. [NYDN]
- Brendon Urie! alert. [Page Six]
- Goes to Wyoming once. [Page Six]