Congratulations to model Behati Prinsloo and her husband, a can of Mountain Dew: Code Red in an off-brand Danny Zuko wig named Adam Levine, on coming together and creating what we hope will be a human child.
US Weekly reports that:
Multiple sources tell Us that the Victoria’s Secret Angel, 26, is three to four months along in her pregnancy and that her rocker hubby is “over the moon” about impending fatherhood.
One month after their lavish July 2014 wedding ceremony in Mexico, Levine, 36, revealed that he and his wife were eager to start a family—and a big one at that.
Many happy returns to Behati, Adam, and their growing family.
Lindsay Lohan is claiming that she [edited to add] ALMOST spent the night with my greasy elven prince Harry Styles and I do not know if I believe her.
According to Lohan, Styles knocked on her door at 2 a.m. when they were both staying at the same hotel.
“I didn’t know it was him,” she told The Sun. “He was in a suit. I said, ‘Well, you’re very good-looking — can I help you?’ He was like, ‘I’m Harry. [My friends] sent me here.’ I was in bed. I was like, ‘I’m going to bed but it was nice to meet you.’ It was 2am, I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like shit, too. I was wearing a big hotel robe, I had a slip under it. It was not a good look.”
Hey, Harry: If this is true, you and your friends owe Lindsay Lohan an apology because you were being gross and rude!
Hope you’re not waiting for Star Wars’ Daisy Ridley to apologize for her looks or the things she says because you will be waiting FOREVER.
- Did we know that the father of Bristol Palin’s baby has a very extreme bang situation going on? [Gossip Cop]
- Maria Conchita Alonso lived our collective dream of yelling at Sean Penn at baggage claim. [Page Six]
- Good news for Mandy Moore, who finally got a restraining order against her stalker. [NYDN]
- Ellie Goulding says she never dated Ed Sheeran. [POPSUGAR]
- The fire still burns strong between Rob and Blac Chyna. [E! News]
- Henry Cavill: Not famous enough to be this publicly obnoxious. [Page Six]
- Gird your corrupted morals: Josh Duggar is out of faith rehab. [People]
- Speaking of the morally corrupt, u jelly?
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.