Late Thursday night, Vanderpump Rules stars Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright announced to the world—via Instagram—that they will soon be walking down the aisle as husband and wife. “Omg omg!!!!!!!! We are ENGAGED,” Cartwright wrote alongside a photo of Taylor smiling behind her blurry, twinkling rock. “What a way to start our summer and season 7!!”
“And season 7!!” Taylor’s caption also doubled as promo for their wildly popular Bravo show, and read:
She said yes!!! I can’t wait for y’all to see how this happened next season!!! I am marrying the woman of my dreams and I could not be happier!! 💍 make sure y’all tune in season 7 to see how this unfolded.
Because I’m not a Vanderpump Rules viewer, I had to ask my coworker Madeleine Davies for her thoughts. “Well, they deserve each other,” she told me. “He definitely won’t cheat on her 1 million times.”
Stay there, bitch!!!!
- “My son is like a technological genius. I have to control them with iPads because literally he charged $5,000 on Amazon. Yeah, he did! The other night apparently he was with Nick and he ordered a dog. They called him and they were like, ‘Your dog is ready.’ And he was like, ‘I didn’t order any damn dog!’” - Mariah Carey [Celebitchy]
- Liza Minelli didn’t give one shit about the remake of A Star Is Born until finding out Gaga was in it. [TMZ]
- Mohamed Hadid’s house-on-a-cliff saga will never end. Or, maybe it’ll end when it falls off the cliff. [TMZ]
- Everyone’s mad at Ellen, which is not a bad way for everyone to be. [AOL]
- Tom Hanks is doing Shakespeare in L.A.? Sure. [Just Jared]
- “I don’t care!” - Tommy Lee Jones [Page Six]