So, so, so happy to hear this. Reports indicate that 5-year-old Usher Raymond V—who's spent the last couple of days in the ICU after getting his arm stuck in a pool drain—is making a speedy recovery. Hopefully the custody proceedings, initiated by Usher Sr.'s ex-wife Tameka Foster (whom I totally feel for, by the way), won't be too traumatic for the kid on top of this nearly-dying business. Ugh all around.
Usher's 5-year-old son is showing miraculous signs of improvement after nearly drowning in a pool the other day — in fact, we're told he's already sitting up in bed at the hospital, eating, laughing, and talking to people ... BUT, it may be days before he's released.
Sources close to the family tell us, Usher Raymond V is still in the ICU — where he's being kept in a private area — he's expected to be released in the next couple of days.
According to sources, the boy's mother Tameka — Usher's ex-wife — hasn't left the hospital since the accident.
My best to everyone involved except for the pool drain, which is dead to me. [TMZ]
- Leonardo DiCaprio flew around Ibiza on a jetpack. He probably has a hoverboard too. Whatever, man. [Us]
- Hulk Hogan says he's developing a movie about his life. [TMZ]
- Brandi Glanville is getting her own television show about how hard it's been to get over Eddie Cibrian. Since their breakup. In 2009. [E!]
- Here is a photograph of Kim Kardashian's post-baby tongue. [E!]
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brody went for a walk. I would just like to say that I talked to Adam Brody on the phone once and he was exactly as delightful and charming as you want Adam Brody to be. My only regret is that I forgot to tell him about my Seth Cohen promotional pillowcase. [Us]
- "Amber Tamblyn to Play Charlie Sheen's Bisexual Daughter on Two and a Half Men." Seems weird, but 'kay. [E!]
- Mariah Carey says that when she was a child a racist spit in her face. [E!]
- Oh my GOD, look at Tracy Morgan's baby!!! [Bossip]
- French Stewart and his wife also had one! [Us]
- Lady Gaga's stylist quit because she changes clothes too often. [Us]