During his vacation to Anguilla with Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber made the regrettable decision to get cornrows. No looking back now, I’m afraid.
“Hailey made me get corn rows like an absolute douche bag,” Bieber captioned. “These will be off tomorrow. Trust me.”
At least he’s reached a new level of self-awareness.
Country singer Craig Strickland, lead singer of the band Backroad Anthem, has been found dead after going missing on December 27. The 29-year-old and friend Chase Morland were both killed during a duck hunting trip when their boat capsized.
Earlier today, Strickland’s wife tweeted confirmation that they’d found her husband’s body:
Really thought these kids would make it:
- Drawer potato Josh Duggar has filed a lawsuit to dismiss the sexual battery lawsuit against him. [Radar]
- Kelly Rutherford has something to say about her kids. [People]
- Someone told Ashley Benson that she was “too fat” for a role. [NYDN]
- Selena Gomez will not talk about Justin Bieber, probably because of the whole cornrows thing. [E! News]
- Gwen Stefani liked Miranda Lambert’s tweet. [ET]
- Congrats to Mandy Moore. [POPSUGAR]
- Congrats to Julia Styles. [E! News]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Instagram.