Tyga’s new bae Demi Rose, who appeared with the rapper at Cannes, has purportedly become the victim of identity theft.
Photos of Rose (full name Demi Rose Mawby) have recently appeared on a number of popular escort sites, accompanied by a fake profile of the model. Rose is accordingly considering legal action.
As TMZ reports:
[Demi Rose] says she’s fallen victim to prostitute identity theft — since her face and bod are all over high-priced escort websites.
Demi’s got quite the Instagram portfolio and ever since she was seen with Tyga in Cannes ... pics from her page have been popping up on sites hawking companionship all over the globe—from the U.S. to Dubai.
Rose also told TMZ others shouldn’t “believe the hype, since she’s never done any sort of escorting and doesn’t want her name associated with it.” [TMZ]
- Jack Black is still very much alive, thank you. [GossipCop]
- Kenny G’s birthday, yinz guys, so let’s all thank some sort of higher power that this photo exists. [DListed]
- I had no idea that Gwen Stefani’s son is named Zuma. [JustJared]
- Nick Cannon is purportedly refusing to sign off on his divorce with Mariah Carey, how lovely. [TMZ]
- Just like all of us, Adele loves the Spice Girls. [Us Magazine]
- In case you were wondering if Johnny Depp is an actual vampire, he visited Dracula’s castle with Tim Burton. Proof, pudding, etc. [People]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Getty.