They say that the only constant in life is change, but whoever they are didn’t take into account Tristan Thompson’s ability to consistently embarrass his on-again, off-again girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian. After a nasty public court battle with Maralee Nichols, a paternity test has confirmed that Thompson is the father of Nichols’ son. Thompson originally claimed he had no sexual relationship with this woman and could not possibly have sired a child with her, according to numerous TMZ reports. Liars gonna lie!
Now that the dick-shaped cat is out of the bag and paternity has been established, Thompson is getting the band back together for his “Sorry I Had Another Affair” Apology Tour. Thompson offered a standard apology on Instagram to everyone he had offended, making no mention of the hush money or the gag order he tried to place on Nichols so she would keep quiet about their son. Thompson then gave a direct apology to Kardashian, writing he had the “utmost respect” for her. Sure. Hopefully, Thompson’s resolution for 2022 is to start wearing condoms.
- Don Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are engaged. [TMZ]
- Olivia Jade continues to disprove the reality of cancellation, starts dating Jacob Elordi. [E!]
- Just like everyone else who went out on New Year’s Eve, Andy Cohen has some regrets. [Vulture]
- Did Julia Fox go on a date with Kanye West or have the shrooms finally kicked in? [Cosmopolitan]
- Naomi Osaka is back in action!! [ESPN]
- Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian are bringing their farcical relationship into the new year and traveling to the Bahamas together. [New York Post]
- Novak Djokovic, who refuses to clarify whether he’s vaccinated or not, got a medical exemption from the Australian Open to defend his title this year. Players are required to either be vaccinated or attain a medical exemption in order to play at the Open. [New York Times]