Tristan Thompson, accused by several media outlets of rampant cheating just days before his girlfriend Khloé Kardashian gave birth to their daughter, True, is reportedly not living in his Cleveland house with his family. Instead, he comes and goes.
A source told People on Wednesday that Thompson is spending time with his newborn daughter, but not technically living with her and Khloé.
It’s gossip, of course, but it aligns with other gossip reported over the past week. For instance, People reported earlier on Wednesday—also on the word of a source—that Khloé really wants to go live with the rest of her family in Los Angeles, but first, the insider says, “She wanted to give the baby time to adjust and to literally stay alive, so she’s of course following doctor’s orders.”
And ET reported on Tuesday that a source said “Khloé is very torn on what to do with her and Tristan.”
Me gearing up to write another Dirt Bag.
- Vanderpump Rules’ Lala Kent answers the question “What is the deal with that baby bottle?” [The Cut]
- Nicolas Cage says he’s retiring from acting in, like, three or four years to become a director. [Page Six]
- Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy are expecting their second child. [People]
- Michael Kelly said the swift departure of Kevin Spacey from House of Cards, the show they once starred on together, elicited “a mixed bag of emotions.” [EW]
- “It really does feel like the end of an era” of corgis. [VF]
- *Bernie Sanders voice* Ridley Scott and Lynda Obst are producing a National Geographic Channel series about the origins of the Ebola virus, it’s lit! [Variety]