Today in Fart News: German Cow Farts Cause Shed to Explode

I haven't learned much in my 31 years on this planet, but boy have I learned this: Fart news is never good news.

Via the BBC:

Methane gas released by dairy cows has caused an explosion in a cow shed in Germany, police said.

The roof was damaged and one of the cows was injured in the blast in the central German town of Rasdorf.

Thanks to the belches and flatulence of the 90 dairy cows in the shed, high levels of the gas had built up.

Then "a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames" the force said in a statement quoted by Reuters news agency.

Advertisement

Get well soon, injured fart-cow.

Share This Story