Late '90s/early aughts power couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Diddy" Combs might be broken up, but they're still bound by friendship and, more importantly, a continued mutual appreciation of J.Lo's butt.
Asked by Access Hollywood for his thoughts on J.Lo's subtle new single "Booty," Diddy said that it was in heavy rotation, going on to muse:
"[Lopez's booty] is great. It's a work of art. It's something that will go down in history. Also her talent, her drive, her determination. She will never give up. She's a great friend of mine... that thing is just incredible... No disrespect, Kanye and Kim, but that thing right there is something special."
J.Lo replied to Diddy's compliments via E! (the celebrity equivalent of sending someone a "thank you" email), saying:
"It's awesome! Here's the thing about me and Puff ... we always root for each other, we always support each other. It's great after all these years to know and watch him do all that he's done... To see him do all that he's done makes me proud and to know that he's still in the game so strong and to know that he supports me and is proud of me is a beautiful thing."
Aw, she called him Puff! Bring back the green dress and it's practically Y2K again.
Taylor Swift told British Vogue that she's not looking to date anyone right now, saying that "Dating or finding someone is the last thing on my mind, because I can't picture how it could work with the way my life is."
I wish she would have mentioned that before I made her this beautiful dinner:(
Speaking of Swift news, the singer surprised a leukemia patient by showing up at Boston Children's Hospital and joining him on a duet of Adele's "Someone Like You." That's lovely. Off topic, but do you think Adele would be interested in coming to my place for a slightly cold romantic dinner?
RAINN is not pleased with the new Maroon 5 video that depicts bloodhound Adam Levine stalking and eventually fucking his real-life wife Behati Prinsloo.
The organization released the following statement:
Maroon 5's video for 'Animals' is a dangerous depiction of a stalker's fantasy — and no one should ever confuse the criminal act of stalking with romance. The trivialization of these serious crimes, like stalking, should have no place in the entertainment industry. Survivors everywhere can get help 24/7 through the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1.800.656.HOPE and online.
Glad RAINN addressed this seriously. Less seriously: Could someone please talk to Adam about the dangers of swinging naked on a raw beef carcass?
- Charlie Sheen is being investigated for allegedly threatening to stab his dentist. Hard to imagine that the guy rumored to have once shot a girlfriend in the arm might be totally fucking unhinged. [TMZ]
- Contrary to rumor, Jennifer Lawrence has not moved in with Chris Martin. I, too, would want to keep my own place if it meant a few blissful moments where I could stop pretending to like Coldplay. [Gossip Cop]
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen are having another baby! [NY Daily News]
- Zoe Saldana is having twins! [E!]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt told Jimmy Kimmel that her labor was a success because she made sure her husband wasn't hungry throughout. Girl, you should be more concerned with pushing a baby out of your vagina and/or that fisherman you and your friends hit while driving around last summer. [People]
- Jessica Chastain feels depressed when she isn't working. Same? [Just Jared]
- One Direction helped a fan propose to his girlfriend at a concert. THE TWEENS ARE GETTING MARRIED NOW? [Gossip Cop]
- Yeah, I miss Callie, too.
Image via Getty.