Remember when Solange attacked Jay Z in the elevator after the Met Ball and everyone thought that it was over Jay’s alleged relationship with Rihanna?
How could anyone forget? It was truly a cultural milestone.
Anyway, turns out the Rihanna-Jay Z-Beyoncé love triangle was completely fabricated by Rihanna’s publicist.
The news comes from a new authorized biography of Queen B, which claims that the gossip was made up to boost Rihanna’s burgeoning career. Guess that Rihanna and Beyoncé aren’t really ready to gouge each other’s eyes out over a dude. This seems awfully sensible for an unauthorized biography. [Lainey Gossip]
Here is a Reese Witherspoon news update:
Yesterday, her son Deacon turned 12. Doesn’t he look ready to sail a little yacht?
Secondly, Witherspoon says she’s ready to make Legally Blonde 3. She said in an interview:
“ A lot of writers ... over the years have come up with different ideas for it. I actually think it’s kind of great right now because we’re talking about women in politics and how important that is to get more women. And I think it’d be kind of a cool thing to have her be a Supreme Court justice or someone who runs for office.”
That has been your Reese Witherspoon update. [Huffington Post; Instagram]
Everyone loves this video of Simon Cowell’s toddler son crashing one of his interviews. I guess this makes him human or something? [People; Your aunt’s Facebook feed]
- Jaden Smith chilled with the Kardashians at Balmain’s birthday party. [E]
- Kaley Cuoco got a puppy. [Us Weekly]
- Phillip Phillips got married. Congratulations to his future children Phillip Phillip Phillips, Jr. and Phillipa Phillips. [People]
- Adam Lambert is totally okay with Demi Lovato. Seriously. [TMZ]
- Whoopi Goldberg’s tour bus caught fire in Canada. [Gossip Cop]
- Helen Mirren looks perfect at the Tokyo International Film Festival. [Huffington Post]