There are moving vans outside Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s home in Pacific Palisades, California! And we all know what that means: the Affleck-Garners are movin’ to Calabasas! OK, it actually (probably) means Bennifer is like 99% of the way to Donesville, CA - population: 2.
Remember Brian Williams’s failed NBC show, Rock Center? You don’t? Understandable. Well, he had a show called Rock Center that aired from 2011-2013 and, in a “two-part September 2012 report,” he called cable news “corrosive” and that it “does nothing to help compromise in this country.”
The two-part September 2012 report was so unpopular at MSNBC that, at a network holiday party shortly after, some over-served staffers even chanted “f - - k Brian Williams.”
I’d probably be willing to give someone a week’s worth of Chipotle burritos for video of Rachel Maddow chanting that.
OK, so. You know how a couple days ago Taylor Swift took a stand against Apple for not paying artists during the three-month trial period of their new music service? And you know how Apple listened and changed their policy because of her?
Well, Jaime King (one of Swift’s best friends) decided to take a similar stand against online TV streaming sites for not paying cast and crew royalties. She posted this to her Instagram and deleted it soon after.
TFW your BFF does everything better than you, right?
- Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson were seated next to each other on an airplane EVEN THOUGH THEY BROKE UP. Can you believe it? [Us Weekly]
- 50 Cent didn’t actually buy that sex tape of Rick Ross’s ex. [NYP]
- Taryn Manning’s alleged stalker has started stalking again. [Page Six]
- Wouldn’t it be weird if your mother got you a job on The Talk? [Radar Online]
- Kurt Russell is a wonderful dad. [E! Online]
- Britney Spears is absolutely not dating this Louisiana man with nice abs. [TMZ]
- Q: is this a maxi dress or a coverup? [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Shutterstock/Getty/Instagram