Rumors persist that Shakira and Gerard Piqué, Shakira’s longtime hot boyfriend and baby daddy (also a famous soccer star) have broken up. This has been going on since the summer months, during which they didn’t post any photos together, prompting Piqué to post an Instagram pic of the back of the heads of two boys and a woman labelled “@shakira” with “#Sunday family time!” to seemingly prove otherwise.
IT DIDN’T WORK.
A source tells US Weekly that it’s not true, but they reportedly haven’t been seen out together in months. Multiple outlets are reporting rumors that one of the two has moved out of their home in Barcelona.
Watch Shakira skydive in heels and fire extinguish a hotel room in their “Me Enamoré” couple’s video and light a candle.
Victoria Beckham lies. No child likes grain treats, per the outrageous claims on her Instagram sponcon. Where are the tasty marshmallows which help children grow large?
Things to think about before pressing “play”:
- The possibility of eternal damnation
- The possibility of karma
- Republican voters are dying off
- Robert Mueller
- Icy Melania
- The NFL
- Kim Kardashian’s “step up” tweet
- The United Kingdom
- John Kelly’s facepalm
Now watch this video of Trump snickering over the proper pronunciation of Puerto Rico three times like a complete asshole, as though it’s pronounced “Porto Reeko.”
- Sorry, guys: Scott Disick’s girlfriend, 19-year-old Sofia Richie (Lionel Richie’s daughter) and some guy, aka Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend, are no longer friends. [Us Weekly]
- If they got married, Meghan Markle would probably have to leave the Toronto set of Suits to live with Prince Harry in the UK. I’ve never seen Suits but NO GIRL don’t give up your career for appearances in fancy hats. It’s not worth it. [The Inquisitr]
- Last Comic Standing runner-up Ralphie May has reportedly died of cardiac arrest. [TMZ]
- We might be getting a Rush Hour 4! Okay! [The Sun]