To be totally honest, I got distracted and stopped reading, like, ten pages before the end of Mockingjay. (Anyone else? Am I awful?) But that doesn't mean I'm not having some minor YA palpitations about the new Catching Fire poster. Katniss is kind of an exhausting worrywart, but she's still a badass female hero, and Jennifer Lawrence is my medicine. In case you can't read the text, the poster says: "The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." I will be watching the crap out of this. [Instagram]
Jon Voight had this to say about daughter Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy:
"My love and admiration for her can never be measured in words. I think she is an inspiration to many people who are faced with the same situation," he said.
The veteran actor added, "I think she is quite magnificent in the way she is handling this. She is taking care of things. She does careful diligence and she has this courage to gather information and make decisions from it. It has been very successful and I heard she was able to travel soon afterwards."
Beyonce ate a spicy chicken wing, which means that she is obviously incubating a fetus.
From garlic bread to spicy chicken wings, the stuff on that takeout bill does sound pretty appetizing if one actually were pregnant.
A restaurant receipt obtained by the Daily Mail shows Bey and her crew ordered jumbo platters of mild to hot chicken, chips, rice, cornbread, corn, coleslaw and seven roulettes of wings.
And while Queen Bey hasn't actually acknowledged the pregnancy rumors yet, she didcancel Monday's concert in Belgium after being "advised by doctors" to get some rest for "dehydration and exhaustion."
Really, you guys? Really. In other news, by E!'s metric, I have been pregnant for the past 31 years. [E!]
- Here is a trailer for ruddy-cheeked Twitter imp Rob Delaney's new board game. [FunnyOrDie]
- Here is Naya Rivera in a turban and I LOVE IT. [E!]
- Here is Diane Kruger wearing "crazy pants." [E!]
- Fans are confused about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. [MTV]
- Ricky Gervais is bringing back David Brent on YouTube. I want to be excited about this, but I just can't stop being mad at him for being such a fatphobic dick. Sigh. [E!]
- Penelope Cruz's sister had a baby. I mean, okay. So did a lot of people's sisters, I'm pretty sure. [E!]
- Connie Chung jumped out of an oversized cake to erotically tantalize husband Maury Povich. [TMZ]
- Somebody bought Gina Lollobrigida's 74.53-carat diamond for $3 million. [Yahoo!]
- Anne Hathaway kissed her boyfrane near a dog. [JustJared]
- Yes I will watch Christoph Waltz in whatever this is. [Deadline]
- 2 looptid 2 write anymore.