Is there a planet in retrograde? Something is surely amiss because suddenly the Kardashian family is concerned about little Kylie Jenner. A source told People that while Kylie’s family doesn’t think she’s getting out of control, they’ve become concerned about the influence of her 25-year-old boyfriend Tyga. The source said, “A lot of Tyga’s friends are enablers. She doesn’t want Kylie getting off track.” Exactly. I don’t either. Kylie has to be putting in hard work if she’s going to be a part of the money-making Kardashian family machine. There’s no time for any wild teenage antics. The source also said Kylie loves getting attention and knows exactly what to do to keep herself in the spotlight. There’s no better training for that than being on a reality show since the age of twelve and having Kris Jenner as your mom.
Speaking of the Kardashian klan, someone please call the authorities. Kylie’s big sister Khloe Kardashian has stolen Beyonce’s Instagram poses. First Khloe steals Kim’s butt, now she’s stealing Bey’s stance. What will she steal next?
Lest you forget, Carrie Underwood had a third nipple. The reveal was made back during her American Idol audition days because it’s not enough to have a magnificent voice, you also have to come in with a quirky story to make yourself memorable. Now Underwood is a Grammy-winning artist with her own activewear line. And what happened to that third nipple? She got that thing removed! It’s probably hanging out in skin deformity heaven with Taye Diggs’ extra fingers, Andy Garcia’s parasitic twin and Enrique Iglesias’s old mole.
- Christina Milian proved her love for Lil Wayne by getting inked. [MTV News]
- Aw, young love. Paris Jackson has a boyfriend with a mohawk. [Radar Online]
- I like the corny nicknames Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have for each other. Much more civilized than the nicknames I’d call him. [Gossip Girl]
- Like many of us do after a breakup, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore posted an Instagram quoting Maya Angelou’s “Still I Rise.” And rise she shall! [US Weekly]
- Sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle of the night, wondering what happened to Justin Bobby. Thankfully, I will finally be able to sleep peacefully. [US Weekly]
- Posh and Becks hung out with Stephen Hawking. Look at this motley crew! [Just Jared]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at email@example.com.