Lady Gaga has again fallen ill and cancelled the last ten shows of the European leg of her Joanne World Tour due to her fibromyalgia, an incurable medical condition causing its sufferers chronic pain, fatigue, memory loss, and mood swings, sometimes migraines and irritable bowel syndrome.
Poor Lady Gaga. Poor ticket holders.
Except for the commenters AGGRIEVED by the fact that she will not amuse them with song and dance.
You guys are so mean:
Cry her an emoji, jeez.
But she’s getting some love, too.
Humanity’s better side.
Kanye continues marketing Yeezy Season 6 with his wife, not sure how it ties in but they found a way, now there are somewhat-related $960 Kim Kardashian wigs which you can buy, whatever, just HURRY.
We dreamed hard enough, and the Spice Girls really will come back! (Or, at least, they are meeting, friendship never ends). Even Mel B made it after clearing away her evil stepmother/ex-husband Stephen Belafonte who lives to thwart fairy tales. TMZ reports that Posh is “NOT down,” but this photo suggests otherwise.
- Pink got the flu at the worst possible time in history, right ahead of performing the “Star Spangled Banner”at the Super Bowl because her children coughed into her mouth. Get better Pink! [Instagram]
- Sorry children, but Cardi B’s facial expression is the best thing in this photo. [Instagram]
- Drew Carey is engaged!!! I didn’t know I cared, but I really really do!!! This makes me ecstatic, for some reason!!! [ET Online]
- Sometimes I like reading the real estate ads just for such imaginative fiction: “Entering through the double doors and into the terrazzo-lined entry of this midcentury-modern-style home in Bel-Air is like walking back in time.” [Los Angeles Times]
- British model and reality television veteran Katie Price prepares for corrective surgery “after surgeon has completely fucked my face up.” [Instagram]