Beyoncé has been accused of photoshopping a larger thigh gap into one of her Instagram photos (SEE IMAGE ON THE LEFT). Photoshopping thigh gaps is one of America's favorite past times, but this case is a bit more dubious.
At The Frisky, it's noted that "the slight wavy unevenness and a certain sharpness where there should be a natural curve indicate that the clone stamp tool was probably used to whittle down Bey's thighs and butt area." Some people on Twitter agree. Hmmm. But, I don't know, her seemingly "slimmer" legs could just be the result of her standing in the Golf Squat position. I am not entirely convinced — lots of mysterious stuff goes on in the Golf Squat position.
Also, it's not as though Beyoncé runs her own Instagram (she's a very busy woman). She did not run off the golf course like, "Fire up the Photoshop, Jay, we've got some clone-stamping to do before I share this image with my many fans on Social Media!!" So there's that, too.
Selena Gomez just underwent a hallowed and long-honored Disney star tradition: that of firing one's parent-managers. Reportedly, she feels that she's "outgrown" her parents and would like a "seasoned professional manager with other A-list clients." But they all still love each other a lot, so that's good. [TMZ]
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are having the funnest and least awkward divorce ever. Says a source who witnessed their uncoupled state firsthand, "It was not the typical picture of a divorce. If the reports had not come out you would think, 'Wow, they are a perfect couple.'" V. quintessential Goop breakup, good work team. [E!]
- Kris Jenner is not going to pose for Playboy, so you'll have to get your Greedy Kardashian Matriarch fix elsewhere. [HuffPo]
- E! would like you to celebrate National Sibling Day by declaring which celebrity siblings are hotter than their uggo relatives. What a wonderful way to honor the enduring bonds of family. [E!]
- Kylie Jenner, who is 16 and thus still exiting the throes of puberty (and also still being trained in the ancient family art of contouring), took to Twitter to dismiss plastic surgery rumors as "insulting". [E!]
- Juan Pablo Instagrammed the poor woman who has to pretend to enjoy him romantically and made a big show of acting sentimental. [Us]
- Mariah Carey says that her twin toddlers sing on her upcoming album. I hope it's just an extended Kidz Bop cover of "Obsessed." [Gossip Cop]
- Alessanda Ambrosio prepared for Coachella by engaging in the immemorial Clueless Festivalgoer tradition of disrespecting Native American Culture. Ew. [ONTD]
- Hilary Duff has called off her divorce, breaking the hearts of Aaron Carters across the globe. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Jon Hamm says that the Budweiser Clydesdales Super Bowl ad makes him cry — WHICH GOES WITHOUT SAYING because it is a condition of humanity to cry at that ad. [Vh1]
Images via Instagram.