There are no winners or losers here, just Rihanna whizzing down Sunset Boulevard in a Rolls-Royce leaving a trail of men’s hearts dashed by the wayside on a carpet of Giorgio Baldi wine glass shards. MediaTakeout News reports that “one of Rihanna’s gals” told them that Rihanna broke up with billionaire Hassan Jameel because “Of course Rihanna broke his heart. That’s what she does - break men’s hearts.”
“Rihanna just got tired of him,” they allegedly said. “She gets tired of men sometimes.”
The story is almost certainly untrue according to Gossip Cop, which maintains that they have not broken up, but it is true in like a cosmic sense, and I embrace it as an excuse for whatever Rihanna chooses to do or not do forever.
Soulstress Shailene Woodley briefly visited with Net-a-Porter in Stella McCartney to share that she, like her fellows Kylie Jenner and J Law, is deep down committed to the stress-free truth and get-away-from-it-all-ness of farming–like doing all the red carpet stuff in body, but identifying as a farmer in mind, if that makes sense? She also summed up today’s political climate:
“I don’t think I’ll be running in 2020, but it’s never something I would rule out.”
And vanished into the heather.
- Tracy Morgan refused to talk about Tiffany Haddish when Vulture asked about her rise because he’s not picking favorites, jeez. Now it’s a “rant,” and Lil Rel called him a “hating ass dude” on Twitter, and TMZ got Cedric the Entertainer at the airport, ahhhh. [Page Six, TMZ]
- Claire Danes tested the human pain threshold by reading the comments on Homeland while in labor. [Jimmy Kimmel Live]
- This just in: rapper Chief Keef says someone shot at him outside the W Hotel and missed. Police are investigating. [New York Post]
- Blues musician Eddy Clearwater has died of heart failure at 83. [AP]
- Can someone check on Johnny Depp, who is in a band? [Daily Mail]