Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are going to get married! (So they’re gonna be forever - and they’re not gonna go down in flames!) But they will not be signing a prenup! (There may be a blank space [on that legal document] baby, but don’t expect Taylor to write her name!)
A source tells The Hollywood Life:
Taylor hates the idea of having a prenup when she gets married. She thinks it’s so unromantic — it’s like giving up before you even start. When she gets married, she wants it to be forever, no prenup required.
But her parents and management team aren’t happy at all:
Her dad and her whole money team are going to want her to sign one, of course. But Taylor just thinks the whole topic is so distasteful — they’ll be fighting her on it.
Taylor is worth “over $200 million,” and Calvin is worth “about half that.”
Amber Rose says her feud with Khloe Kardashian was “just a misunderstanding.” Kind of like my feud with Madeleine Davies!
Rob Kardashian is back on Instagram! He’s going to be OK!
- Ryan Seacrest’s Knock Knock Live was canceled after two episodes. (I watched this week’s and it was total misery.) [EW]
- Drea de Matteo got engaged to a guy from Whitesnake at a Whitesnake concert. [People]
- Some dude (the director of programming) at HBO thinks True Detective’s second season is just great. [E! Online]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver still get along, sort of. [TMZ]
- Love & Hip Hop’s Teairra Mari was arrested for allegedly punching an Uber driver because he wouldn’t let her use his iPhone charger. [TMZ]
- Tyra Banks says modeling is harder now. [ONTD]
- Check out this weird Tom Cruise/Scientology art. He’s naked in it? [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via screengrab.